Marijuana health impacts
Health department expands marijuana education campaign
DENVER – The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment launched statewide television advertising for its Good to Know retail marijuana education campaign. The campaign focuses on retail marijuana laws and health effects, including the ban on public use, age restrictions, DUI laws, dangers of overuse, safe storage and other concerns related to marijuana and marijuana-infused products.
Know the facts and know the state laws on marijuana (Garfield County has its own ordinances) by doing research on the Official State of Colorado website for marijuana information and resources.
This website answers questions such as:
- What are the long-term health impacts of marijuana use?
- Is marijuana more harmful to adolescents than adults?
- Is it legal to consume marijuana in public places?
- Can a person be charged for driving under the influence of marijuana?
- Is it safe to eat or drink marijuana-infused products?
- How do I talk to my child about marijuana?