Garfield County COVID information and resources
Follow the link below for the latest information and resources from Public Health regarding COVID.
All news stories on COVID-19 are posted in Garfield County’s news pages.
Garfield County Public Health Department – working to promote health and prevent disease.
Our vision is that residents of Garfield County will have access to resources that promote optimal health, safety and well-being.
The Garfield County Public Health Department is committed to the highest standards of health for individuals and communities.
Program and services
- Blood pressure screenings
- Car seat checks
- Communicable disease surveillance
- Early periodic screening, diagnosis, and treatment for Medicaid clients (EPSDT)
- Environmental health
- Health care program for children with special needs (HCP)
- Health education
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Prenatal case management
- Tobacco prevention
- Travel vaccinations
- Women, Infants and Children nutritional supplement program (WIC)