The Garfield County Planning Commission is holding a public hearing to discuss draft changes to Articles 3, 4, 7, 14 and 15 of the Land Use and Development Code, regarding
The Garfield County Planning Commission is holding a public hearing to discuss draft changes to Articles 3, 4, 7, 14 and 15 of the Land Use and Development Code, regarding gravel and mining extraction regulations in Garfield County. In light of COVID19, remote access is the only option to participate in the live hearing.
When: April 22, 2020, 6 p.m.
Click here to register for and participate in this public hearing. Please note that you will need access to a computer or phone to join this public hearing.
Agenda materials are available for this meeting.
There are opportunities for public comments and questions during the public hearing through the GoToWebinar platform. To participate in the Public Hearing and comment during the session, follow the steps below:
- Register to participate in the public hearing using the link above.
- Follow the link provided through your registration to join the webinar at the scheduled time.
- To ask a question or make a comment during the webinar, press the hand icon in your control panel.
- The organizer is able to see your raised hand. During the comment phase of the public hearing, the organizer calls on each individual with a raised hand and will un-mute them so they may provide any comments or questions, one at a time, during the webinar.
- Alternatively, you may also type a question in to the “Questions” bar within the control panel. Staff reads these questions aloud during the public hearing.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Garfield County Administration Building
108 8th Street, Suite 100 Glenwood Springs, CO