PRCA ProRodeo at 7 pm Sheep show 8 am, Goat show 1.5 hrs following sheep 4-H/FFA exhibits 10 am – 8 pm Open Class exhibits 10 am – 8 pm Judging Apple pie contest
PRCA ProRodeo at 7 pm
- Sheep show 8 am, Goat show 1.5 hrs following sheep
- 4-H/FFA exhibits 10 am – 8 pm
- Open Class exhibits 10 am – 8 pm
- Judging Apple pie contest 12:30 pm
- Judging Commissioner Cookie Jar and Gingerbread contests 1 pm
- Midway – CARNIVAL! first session 3 pm – 7 pm
- Midway – CARNIVAL! second session 7 pm – 11 pm
- Ladies skillet throwing contest 4 pm
- Beer garden 5 pm – 9:30 pm
Jump on over to the Garfield County Fairgrounds to see the Sheep Show starting at 8 am today in the indoor arena, and stay through the Goat Show starting just 90 minutes after the Sheep Show ends! General Project exhibits are on display in the North Hall. See the full 4-H/FFA schedule.
1 pm – Garfield County Commissioners will make a tough decision on the best cookies in the county for the Commissioners’ Cookie Jar contest in the South Hall. After that, watch the apple pie contest at 1:30 pm and the judging of wheelbarrow gardens at 2 pm in the South Hall! Check out beautiful open class handiwork and arts, and see fresh fruits and veggies and florals in the South Hall today!
The carnival beckons in two sessions – from 3-7 pm and 7-11 pm! Get your tickets.
For the ninth straight year, the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) ProRodeo and Women’s Pro Rodeo Association (WPRA) stampede into the Garfield County Fair & Rodeo. Tickets are available online.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Garfield County Fairgrounds
1001 Railroad Ave.