Five point bull elk


Oversize/Overweight permit
Permit information
Transportation requirements

Driveway permit
Permit form | Permit for in Microsoft Word

Utility permit application
Permit form in PDF | Permit form in Microsoft Word

Special Events permit application
Permit application

Garfield County Road and Bridge accepts credit cards. Just fill out the bottom of the transportation permit and fax it in. We accept Visa & Mastercard.

For security reasons we will NOT keep any credit card information on file. The bottom portion of the application will be removed and shredded once the transaction is complete.

Road & Bridge Administration
District 2-3 facility
0298 County Road 333A
Rifle, CO 81650
Email Road & Bridge

970-625-8601 | phone
970-625-8627 | fax
  Road & Bridge
District 1 facility
7300 Highway 82
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Email Road & Bridge

970 945-1223 | phone
970-945-1318 | fax
privacy policy