Isolation / quarantine
• Do not wait for Garfield County Public Health to contact you to begin isolation or quarantine.
• You may receive an email from Public Health to complete a ‘self-report’ form. Please follow the link and complete the form in a timely manner.
• If you have COVID symptoms, get tested within 1-2 days.
• Isolate while waiting for test results to come back.
• You may still be told to isolate or quarantine even if you have a negative test, depending on the situation. Sometimes tests yield false negatives, therefore, follow your physician or Public Health’s recommendations.
Isolation & quarantine
Feeling sick or exposed to COVID, now what?
What do I need to do? (English/Spanish)
How to isolate when space is limited (English/Spanish)
CDPHE: Isolation / quarantine site
Quarantine / isolation at a glance
Garfield County follows guidance that isolation = 10 days / quarantine = 14 days (fully vaccinated people do not have to quarantine).
A negative test does not end isolation.
Isolation / quarantine =
No people outside your household
No work away from home
No places (even the grocery store)
Business / organization guidance
Garfield County Public Health
Glenwood Springs 970-945-6614
Report a COVID concern: 970-625-5200, ext 8120
Subscribe to alerts/updates: www.garfieldcounty.net
Email Public Health: contact form
Register for emergency notifications: www.garco911.com
Community assistance: 970-625-5282 or 970-945-9191
Local volunteer opportunities: 970-456-2804