Weeds of Garfield County calendar photography contest
The Garfield County Vegetation Management Department is seeking images related to noxious weeds for its annual calendar. Winning photos may receive up to $300 and will be featured in the 2023 calendar. Photos of noxious weeds, weed removal, and mitigation efforts, biocontrol, native habitats and agricultural settings, and wildlife will all be considered.
• Photos must be at least 10×13 inches, and at a resolution of 300 dpi
• Photographers must be a resident of Garfield County, and include name and contact
info with submissions
• Submissions must detail when and where the photograph was taken
• Submissions must be turned in by June 3, 2022
• Contact Garfield County Vegetation Management Program Coordinator Sarah LaRose at (970) 945-1377, ext. 4315, for information on how to submit photos.
More information is available on this flyer.