COVID-19 presentation - webinar, June 22, 10 a.m.
June 22, 2021
Grand River Health, Valley View Hospital and Garfield County Public Health are hosting a webinar to update the community on emerging issues with COVID-19.
Hospitalization rates, Delta variant, concerns for unvaccinated groups: COVID-19 update for Garfield County
COVID-19 Presentation: June 22, 10 a.m.
The public is invited to listen in to a zoom press conference to hear about new COVID-19 developments in Garfield County including higher cases of illness in populations where vaccinations lag, concern regarding the Delta variant, and impacts on local hospital systems.
June 22, 10 a.m.
· Presentation by Dr. Kevin Coleman of Grand River Health
· Presentation by Dr. Ben Peery of Valley View Hospital
· Presentation by Sara Brainard, RN, MSN of Garfield County Public Health
· Question and answer session for local media
English and Spanish audio available. The public will not be able to speak, however questions can be added to the chat section and may be answered if time allows. Questions can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Link will be posted on Facebook @Garfield Health
· Also on Zoom | Webinar ID: 842 1787 0813
Find vaccine clinics, testing sites and stay up to date, by visiting the Garfield County COVID-19 English and COVID-19 Spanish webpages.