The Garfield County Board of County Commissioners is seeking a citizen volunteer for a seat on the Board of Adjustment, which is a decision-making body that reviews variance requests and appeals to administrative interpretations. The vacancy is for one year and the board meets the fourth Monday of each month, as needed. Call (970) 945-1377, ext. 1605, for more info.