Childcare quality & licensing
The Garfield County Childcare Program is a unique, proactive program whose focus is to meet the needs of early education professionals in Garfield County. We promote recruitment, retention and quality in early education.
We offer to licensed homes and centers:
- Family childcare home licensing for Garfield and Pitkin Counties
- Consultants to advise and assist providers
- Resource van, a lending library of equipment and supplies
- Educational opportunities through workshops and on-site training for providers
- Childcare program strategies and assessments to help evaluate programs and set goals for improvement
- Early childhood mental health support, intervention and training
- Early literacy awareness, training and resources
- Grants for centers and licensed home childcare providers
- Other resources
Download the CCQL brochure.
If you are a parent looking for childcare or preschool, please contact Early Childhood Network at 970-928-7111 for a list of licensed providers.