Demolition Derby at 7 pm Strongest of the Strong contest 9 am Parade 10 am (along Railroad Avenue) 4-H/FFA exhibits 10 am – 8 pm Open Class exhibits 10 am – 8 pm Cornhole tournament
Demolition Derby at 7 pm
- Strongest of the Strong contest 9 am
- Parade 10 am (along Railroad Avenue)
- 4-H/FFA exhibits 10 am – 8 pm
- Open Class exhibits 10 am – 8 pm
- Cornhole tournament 11 am
- Buyer’s BBQ (Buyers only) 11:30 am
- Summer of Thunder Car Show 12 pm (Rifle Middle School)
- Midway – CARNIVAL! first session 3 pm – 7 pm
- Midway – CARNIVAL! second session 7 pm – 11 pm
- Beer garden 12 pm – 11 pm
- Livestock awards announcement 12:30 pm
- Jr. Livestock sale 1 pm
Boost your muscle memory at the Strongest of the Strong contest at 9 am on the outdoor arena track.
Your weekend plans are at the Garfield County Fair Parade starting at 10 am on Railroad Avenue in Rifle! Then a BBQ for buyers only starts at 11:30 am in the Event Hall with livestock awards announcements underway at 12:30 pm. Then, bidders will step up to support 4-H/FFA youth at the Jr. Livestock Sale at 1 pm. General Project Exhibits are on display in the North Hall. See the full 4-H/FFA schedule.
Zoom on over to the car show to see gorgeous vehicles of every era at the Rifle Middle School on Railroad Avenue!
Check out beautiful open class handiwork and fresh fruits and veggies and florals in the South Hall!
Slide on over to the carnival for rides in two sessions – Noon to 5:30 pm and 5:30 -11 pm! Tickets are available until they sell out!
It’s time to get smashed, bashed and crashed at the Garfield County Fair and Rodeo. This year’s demolition derby spins crowd excitement into steam and flames at the Garfield County Fairgrounds on Saturday night!
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Garfield County Fairgrounds
1001 Railroad Ave.