|| Recycling Center
Items that are NOT acceptable:
- co-mingled glass beverage containers of all colors
- recyclable plastics numbered 1-7
- cans made of tin and aluminum
- corrugated boxes that are flattened
- newspaper - including inserts
- magazines and catalogs
- office paper and phonebooks
Also, paper board boxes, plastic-lined boxes and packing materials are NOT accepted.
- broken glass/plate glass
- plastic bags, aluminum foil, light bulbs
- medical, pill and vitamin container
- aerosol cans, and chemical or oil containers
Residents are encouraged to not overfill the bins, and cautioned that items left next to the bins will not be recycled.